Bahá’í New Zealand is the official presence of New Zealand’s national Bahá’í community on the World Wide Web. All articles and photographs in this site may be freely reprinted, re-emailed and/or re-posted to the World Wide Web and otherwise reproduced by an individual or organisation, subject to the following restrictions:
- They must at all times be attributed to the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of New Zealand as the original publisher and the Bahá’í New Zealand website as the original source and any organisation or individual to which we have attributed the information
- The reproduction must be accompanied by a prominent link to this website (in on-line media) or the URL (www.bahai.org.nz) of this site (in other media).
- Photographs and articles cannot be used in any way (including, without limitation, suggesting an association with or endorsement of any product, service, opinion or cause) which conflicts with the intent and premise of the original source.
- Photographs may be edited for size only. Captions must remain with the photographs at all times.
- The National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of New Zealand will not be responsible to any person or organisation for any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that may result from any access to or use of the stories and/or photographs on our site.
- Although this blanket permission to reproduce articles and photographs from this site is given freely such that no special permission is required, the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of New Zealand retains full copyright protection for its stories and photographs under all applicable national and international laws.
On this website we try to ensure your privacy. We only collect personal information provided by you on a voluntary basis, in order to respond to your queries and to send information and material that you request.
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement, so we encourage you to review it periodically.
If you wish to correct your personal information, or have questions regarding this policy, please contact the Bahá’í National Office.